Send Those Varroa Mites Packing!
- Mite Away Quick Strips (MAQS) has 90-99% efficacy and kills mites under the cap.
- Treat during the Honey Flow. MAQS leaves no residues in wax or honey.
- MAQS is ready to use out of the pail. No mixing required.
- MAQS is certified Organic through BioGro.
- MAQS strips are made from all natural biodegradable materials and can be composted.
- MAQS is a quick 7-day treatment. Strips do not need to be removed after treatment.
- Formic Acid has bee used for over 30 years without any known resistance.
- 7 Day & 21 Day treatment options available for beekeeper preferences.
Mite Away Quick Strips are formic acid polysaccharide gel strips for the treatment and control of varroosis caused by the varroa destructor in honey bees (apis mellifera).
Working with beekeepers all over the world this new strip formulation of formic acid not only kills adult Varroa mites but also kills 95% of the varroa under the cappings.
The following link has a tremendous amount of frequently asked questions about Mite Away Quick Strips. Please click here if you would like to learn more about this great NOD Apiaries Product.
Always use Mite Away Quick Strips as directed. Mite Away Quick Strips are an effective method of knocking down and knocking out Varroa Mite (Varroa destructor). The video below is an application video for Mite Away Quick Strips.
DO NOT use this video only to treat your hives with Mite Away Quick Strips. Always refer to the directions on the container.
To learn more about varroa mites, read our blog series:
You can also watch the video below: