Mite Away Quick Strips
MITE AWAY QUICK STRIPS ARE FORMIC ACID POLYSACCHARIDE GEL STRIPS FOR THE TREATMENT AND CONTROL OF VARROOSIS CAUSED BY THEVARROA DESTRUCTOR IN HONEY BEES (APIS MELLIFERA).
Why Mite Away Quick Strips?
- MAQS has 90-99% efficacy and kills mites under the cap.
- Treat during the Honey Flow. MAQS leaves no residues in wax or honey.
- MAQS is ready to use out of the pail. No mixing required.
- MAQS is certified Organic through BioGro.
- MAQS strips are made from all natural biodegradable materials and can be composted.
- MAQS is a quick 7-day treatment. Strips do not need to be removed after treatment.
- Formic Acid has bee used for over 30 years without any known resistance.
- 7 Day & 21 Day treatment options available for beekeeper preferences.
Mite Away Frequently Asked Questions.
The following link has a tremendous amount of frequently asked questions about Mite Away Quick Strips. Please click here if you would like to learn more about this great NOD Apiaries Product.
Application Of Mite Away Quick Strips
It is important to use Mite Away Quick Strips as directed. Mite Away Quick Strips are an effective method of knocking down and knocking out Varroa Mite (Varroa Destructor). The video below is an application video for Mite Away Quick Strips. DO NOT use this video only to treat your hives with Mite Away Quick Strips. Always refer to the directions on the container.
How Mites Affect A Honey Bee Colony
The video below shows the life cycle of the varroa mite. It’s important to realize how prolific the varroa mite can be and how damaging they can be to your colony. Mite Away Quick Strips STOP the damage of the varroa mite by using Formic Acid which is natural. Make sure to read and follow all direction on the side of the Mite Away Quick Strip prior to opening or using the product.