Spur Embedder For Foundation
7 in stock
* Brand New
* Item name: Spur Wire Wheel Embed Embedder
* The spur wire embedder is used to secure a thin layer of foundation wax into each timber frame.
* At least four strands of bee wire are threaded across the frame, then the frame was laid flat, with the wires on top of a layer of foundation wax.
* The embedder is then used to push the wire into the wax.
* Burying with wooden handle is composed of a pyramid with four iron (or copper block).
* Iron (or copper block) file into a small groove in the middle, so that it can just stuck the wire, when burying the trenches glide along the wire.
* Material: Wood and Metal
* Color: Wood color and Silver
* Wheel diameter: 25.2 mm
* Handle Diameter: 21 mm
* Total Length: 145 mm
|Dimensions||6 × .35 × .35 in|