2021 Nucleus Beehives For Sale (NUC)
- Shipping & Returns
CARNIOLAN NUC PRESALES FOR 2021.
Get your 5 Frame Nuc order today at 2020 prices before the 2021 price increase is announced! We have a limited supply of very high quality that will be packed with bees and a laying queen and ready for you to transfer them into your equipment.
MAKE SURE TO READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR NUC!
WE DO NOT SHIP NUC HONEYBEE COLONIES!
- The 1st delivery of 150 will be the 4-10, the 2nd week in April 2021. Weather can either delay or accelerate when they will be ready.
- The 2nd delivery of 150 will be 4-24, the 3rd week of April 2021. Again weather can either delay or accelerate when they will be ready.
Submitting and paying for your order on this website means you agree, understand, and will comply with the information contained in the document. This information is extremely important! Ordering mistakes will be your responsibility.
2021 NUC Are $185.00 Each
- NOTE: Payment in full will be required prior to picking up your bees.
- Our bees are Carniolan strain bees. They have been raised and bred from the low-country of South Carolina stock.
- A NUC is 4 deep 9 5/8" frames with bees a new queen bee and her brood of all ages and one empty frame for growth.
- The size for the NUC is a standard deep hive body frame 9 1/8.
- Please: do not throw away the NUC box once you hive your bees. If you want the box, bring them back to us. We use them with our bee removal service.
- When you order your bees on this website and pay for them here, you are guaranteed to get your bees.
- Please: realize that if you order NUC(s) You are responsible for picking up the Bees. If you order NUC(s) for friends and something happens You own the bees. Thank you all so much for your support and understanding!
- Please watch this video prior to picking up NUC. It will help you understand more about how to install your NUC.
- CANCELLATION FEE FOR NUC ORDERS: All orders are subject to a cancellation fee $50.00 per NUC. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please take into consideration our time and effort in preparation to get the NUCs ready!
- NUCS have varied delivery dates for pickup. Please plan accordingly.
- Please transfer your NUC into its hive as soon as possible.
- WE DO NOT SHIP ANY BEES. PICKUP ONLY.
- IF YOU ARE PART OF A CLUB OR ORGANIZATION THAT WOULD LIKE TO ORDER BEE. WE ARE WILLING TO WORK OUT DELIVERY IF YOU ORDER ENOUGH.
- PLEASE PLAN AHEAD: Please purchase and get all of your equipment ready before is to be picked up. This helps us to keep waiting times down on the delivery day.
- You will receive a thank you letter/order confirmation about 5 minutes after you submit your order form to the email address that you gave us with the information you need to keep this letter it has information that you need.
- Beekeeping is a form of agriculture and is subject to the whims of Mother Nature so the delivery date could be affected.
- We will contact you by email as soon as your is ready for pickup. We will give you detailed instruction on when and where to pick up your NUC
Thank you for your business and thank you for taking care of the bees!!
EXPEDITED ORDERS - Expedited orders are only delivered Monday - Friday with no Saturday deliveries and no deliveries during observed holidays. Below are the cutoff times for web orders during the weekday based on branch location. Below are the cutoff times for web orders during the weekdays. Note: Expedited orders placed on Fridays after the cutoff times listed below will not be processed until the following Monday.
USPS: 2:00 PM EST
FedEx: 2:00 PM EST
SHIPPING ESTIMATES - Although we try to be accurate with shipping charges, some circumstances can affect the final cost. If the cost to ship your order is higher than what you were quoted during checkout, we will contact you before we proceed with shipping.
CONVENIENT WAYS TO PAY - Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Check with Order, Check by Phone, Wire Transfer or Pay Pal (Pay Pal on-line only)
OVERPAYMENTS - Overpayments may be refunded or credited to your account.
ORDER FOR EXPORT - Quotes on orders for export may include shipping, special packaging, and documentation at a customer’s request. Please call us for quotes. All shipments for export are subject to prepayment in U.S. Funds. The customer agrees that they will be responsible for all product, shipping and destruction expenses if any ordered product is rejected by the importing county's customs' agency.
For each Address Correction - $12.00
For each Acknowledgment of Delivery - $3.00
For each Call Tag Received - $9.00
Fuel surcharge subject to change without notice.
SALES, FREIGHT & WARRANTY INFORMATION
WARRANTY - Blythewood Bee Company. warrants its equipment to be free of defects in material and workmanship. If within 30 days of purchase you feel an item to be defective, please return the merchandise along with your sales receipt and Blythewood Bee Company will refund the purchase price along with all transportation charges. Warranty does not cover damage to equipment arising from alteration, abuse or use of product for other than its intended purpose.
DAMAGED FREIGHT - All merchandise is shipped “F.O.B. Shipping Point”. This is a legal term that means all merchandise becomes YOUR PROPERTY as soon as we give it to the freight carrier. The freight carrier is responsible for complete and safe delivery of your merchandise. It is your responsibility to inspect the merchandise when it is delivered. If the freight carrier fails to deliver your merchandise in good condition, it is your responsibility to contact us so that we can file a claim with the carrier on your behalf.
SPECIAL ORDERS - Special orders may require a deposit. Please call 803-754-7577 for more information.
PICK-UP ORDERS - A call before you arrive will help us serve you in the fastest manner possible. In most cases, we can have the order ready for you to pick up.
ORDER DISCREPANCIES - Check all orders immediately upon receipt and contact us within 10 days on any discrepancies.
RETURNED MERCHANDISE - Please call if you need to return an item. We accept returns under the following conditions:
- Call for Return Authorization.
- Item must be in good condition.
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Original receipt is required.
- In most cases a restocking fee of 20% will be charged. We cannot accept returns on hazardous materials.
REPLACING MERCHANDISE - When a situation occurs where Blythewood Bee Company is shipping another product to you as a replacement for damaged or incorrect product, there will be an additional charge for the new product sent and a credit applied at the time of the return of the incorrect product.
PRICES -Blythewood Bee Company will invoice all orders on the basis of prices which are in effect at the time of shipment. We reserve the right to change catalog prices if we deem it necessary. Please feel free to confirm prices at any time. Blythewood Bee Company is not responsible for typographical errors in our brochures or our website.
LIABILITY - Our liability is limited to the purchase price paid for any item. We make no warranty or representation, express or implied except all products conform to the description provided by the manufacturer on sales literature or product labels.
PRODUCT SUITABILITY - Due to many state and local codes and regulations regarding sales, construction, installation and use of products for certain purposes, we cannot guarantee compliance in every situation. We attempt to assure that all products comply with state and local codes and regulations, so before you purchase and use a product please review both the product application and local codes and regulations. Be sure that the product, its installation and its use will comply with those codes and regulations.
HOURS - Place orders by phone from 9am to 5pm hours a day at 803-754-7577, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders can also be placed online at www.blythewoodbeecompany.com.
STATE SALES TAX - When applicable, we are required to collect sales tax by law. Exemptions for sales tax will be allowed if you have either a signed Certificate of Resale or an Exemption Certificate. The tax forms vary by state, please call for details. Law requires that we have these certificates on file before any tax exemption can be allowed.
HOLIDAY CLOSINGS - We are closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
CREDIT CARDS - Blythewood Bee Company reserves the right to preauthorize credit and/or debit cards. No money leaves your account until the purchase clears but the hold is active until the actual transaction is settled. When there's a hold on your account, it lowers your available balance. Blythewood Bee Company is not responsible for overdraft fees resulting from the pre-authorization of your card.