Swarm Commander Premium Swarm Lure Spray
Give Yourself The Edge With Swarm Commander Spray
- 2oz High Mist Sprayer
- Long-lasting and efficient
- Totally safe for bees and other wildlife when used as directed
- Shelf life Is 2 years when kept in a temperature-controlled area
Use our Swarm Commander Spray to coax honeybee swarms and establish new colonies in your unoccupied hives. Each bottle contains 2oz of Swarm Commander Premium Spray, a pheromone specially created to attract passing swarms of feral honeybees. These swarms will be lured into your hive, giving you an opportunity to establish new bee colonies with a minimum of effort. The spray is totally safe for bees, and lasts long after the initial application. Considering the fact that one package of bees costs between $80 and $100, a single bottle of this spray containing hundreds of doses more than pays for itself. Make sure to choose your preferred size at checkout.
In addition to this spray, we sell Swarm Commander in a gel form and as We also carry swarm traps for those of you who prefer a non-chemical approach.
How To You Swarm Commander Premium Swarm Lure Spray:
- Mount Swarm Trap 6 To 8 Foot Off The Ground. It's Best To Locate The Swarm Trap Along A Woodline.
- Spray 2 Sprays Of Swarm Commander Premium Swarm Spray On The Bottom Of Your Inner Cover and One To Two Sprays Of Swarm Commander On The Entrance Of The Bottom Board If You Are Using A Hive.
- Only One Spray Inside And One On The Entrance Of Your Swarm Trap If Using A Wood Pulp Swarm Trap.
- Check Your Hive For Activity Every 7 To 10 Days.
- Reapply Swarm Commander If Needed.
DO NOT APPLY MORE SWARM COMMANDER THAN SUGGESTED ON THE DIRECTIONS. APPLYING MORE IS NOT BETTER. THIS PRODUCT IS VERY STRONG AND WILL REPEL BEE FROM ENTERING THE HIVE IF YOU USE TOO MUCH.[tab]
Dimensions: 5.25 x 1 x 1