Spur Wire Wheel Embedder For Foundation
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Brand New
- Item name: Spur Wire Wheel Embedder
- The spur wire wheel embedder is used to secure a thin layer of foundation wax into each timber frame.
- At least four strands of bee wire are threaded across the frame, then the frame was laid flat, with the wires on top of a layer of foundation wax.
- The embedder is then used to push the wire into the wax.
- Burying with wooden handle is composed of a pyramid with four iron (or copper block).
- Iron (or copper block) file into a small groove in the middle, so that it can just stuck the wire, when burying the trenches glide along the wire.
- Material: Wood and Metal
- Color: Wood color and Silver
- Wheel diameter: 25.2 mm
- Handle Diameter: 21 mm
- Total Length: 145 mm
Weight .25 lbs
Dimensions 6 × .35 × .35 in