Ceracell 8 Frame Top Feeder
- Includes Wooden Support Rim
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made from 100% food grade plastic
- Patented special corner access system included (Corner Caps Included)
- Center Chimney Access Cap Included (8 Frame & 10 Frame Only)
- Available In 5, 8 and 10 Frame Versions
- WOODEN FRAME SHIPS UNASSEMBLED.
Ceracell 8 Frame Top Feeder: Efficient Feeding Solution
This Ceracell 8 frame top feeder is the no 1 top feeder on the market. Its extra-durable underside ribs are designed for security and strength. You can use it with the corners open, with or without corner caps, or with central access. The center chimney has holes in them to allow your honeybees to feed from the chimney area. This gives you 5 areas from which the bees can feed. FANTASTIC!
Top feeders are great for feeding raw or dry white sugar in the early and midwinter. If you’re feeding in this way, don’t use a “chimney cap”; just let the bees range across the feeder. Raw sugar is considered better, as it has a bit of moisture in it already and the bees can work it and take it up. If using dry white sugar, you may want to add a small damp sponge to the top feeder to give the bees some moisture to work the sugar.
Weight 6 lbs
Dimensions 20in × 13.5in × 3in